Educational Engineering Team
Make your own Arduino Alarm Clock and set the Alarming time and interact with Time and Date efficiently and effectively
>>> Make your own Arduino Alarm Clock and set the Alarming time and interact with Time and Date efficiently and effectively <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 3900 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Orven Bregu says, "Project was explained into details. I've learned new things :)"
Welcome to this course.
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Arduino Alarm Clock and set the Alarming time and interact with Time and Date Variables efficiently and effectively, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the RTC DS3231 Time and Date Module and ending with resistors.
You will know what is the actual working principle of RTC Module and how to interface and configure it correctly so that you can make your Arduino Powered alarm system, and view time and date in addition to initiate alarm action.
After this course you will be able to make your own Arduino Alarm Clock Using a Real Time Clock and LCD Screen and the choice is yours to use it and apply it with any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
We are going to set the desired alarm time inside the code using an Arduino. The RTC Module will take care of the time and date values.
Goal From This Course:
- Make your own Arduino Alarm Clock and set the Alarming time and interact with Time and Date efficiently and effectively.
What you will learn in this Course
- How to Real Time Clock and LCD Screen to Arduino.
- How to Deal with Time and Date variables Using Arduino.
- How to set an AlAarm Action depending on the data that you take from RTC.
- How to interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino and RTC Module.
- What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
Lore delivers value at the intersection of learning, interests and skills.
Access learning options recommended by industry experts, professionals and thought leaders.
Quickly search, select and add learning options to your learning list.
Tell us more about yourself to access the latest learning options, curated just for you.