ELM and Kotlin: Programming and Coding from Beginner to Master
We at Mammoth Interactive value input from students like you. Feel free to leave us your feedback.
"It's a really great progression through concepts. It feels like you're working through the required thought processes to build up functionality from scratch. I have no doubt that I can follow the same reasoning for new projects and have little trouble making everything work. Also does a great job of showing off the most powerful and useful features of Elm early on, to encourage progression."
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Do you want to learn to make web apps? Enroll in Mammoth Interactive's Beginner's Guide to Elm Programming. Build Web Apps!
In this course, web developer Chris Veillette will teach you how to code in the Elm language to build real websites and apps.
What is Elm?
Elm is a programming language that you can use to build web apps. Elm is user-friendly, which makes it a great place to learn to build web apps.
What are the advantages of Elm?
● Elm allows you to write well-architectured code that is easy to read.
● Elm makes front-end development simpler.
● Elm comes with creative built-in tools, meaning you don't have to download other packages
● Elm is easy to understand and use once you learn the language
● Elm's built-in package manager protects code from minor errors
● And more!
You can learn to build websites and apps in Elm. Get started with this up-and-coming programming language.
Why Should I Learn Kotlin?
Kotlin is an innovative programming language for app development. You don't have to use Java to make Android apps anymore! With Kotlin, you can write concise and powerful code. Kotlin is awesome because it is compatible with existing Java-based technologies.
Throughout the course, we will compare Kotlin and Java. Java is a popular programming language that many developers use to create content for the Web. Kotlin is a lot more syntactically flexible than Java. This allows you to have more fine control over how you write code to accomplish the tasks you want. You can insert an aspect of personality into code and write it how you want it to be read. It's easy to incorporate Kotlin into existing projects and applications
Is this course for me?
This course is devoted to Kotlin's language basics and comparing the syntax to Java. We target beginners and cover core topics in depth. If you're an intermediate or advanced coder, you can watch the videos at a faster speed using the Speed tool. We encourage you to follow along with the coding as we show you Kotlin's unique syntax.
What Will I Learn?
1. The major concepts involved with variables, basic types of variables, more advanced types, Kotlin's new syntax for variables, and how we can use variables differently in Kotlin than you may have already seen in other programming languages.
2. Collection types, which Kotlin allows us to customize. We'll begin by looking at the simple collection types and then look at more advanced ones.
3. Control flow. Kotlin has some new statements not found in Java. Kotlin also provides the brand-new ability to turn control flow statements into expressions, which is a powerful capability that has a lot of potential. We will look at the basics and syntax, always relating back to real-life examples.
4. Functions, which have significant syntax differences in Kotlin. Beginners will learn how to use functions, and more advanced developers will benefit from the introduction to Kotlin's new syntax.
5. Classes, objects, and other structures available in Kotlin.
Let's get started!
Also, Now Included in these bundled Course are Bonus courses of other Related Topics, such as C# and Java! You get more content at a great price!
Enroll now to join the Mammoth community!
Lore delivers value at the intersection of learning, interests and skills.
Access learning options recommended by industry experts, professionals and thought leaders.
Quickly search, select and add learning options to your learning list.
Tell us more about yourself to access the latest learning options, curated just for you.