Advanced English grammar in practice + Explanations - for the FCE exam (B2 level)
Welcome to the FCE Multiple Choice Advanced English Grammar Practice Tests course! As the name goes, this course:
1. Is for those of you with upper-intermediate to advanced knowledge of the language
2. Is a set of Grammar Practice Tests - 5 tests, 20 questions each This is a practice-tests based ONLY course, which means the course does not consist of video lectures, but of tests with pre-set timing, structure and explanations.
What you should keep in mind when taking a test:
1. You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
2. You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
3. The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
4. You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
5. You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
6. If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
Once you complete the test, you will see a graph with your results. Here you can take a look at the overall score, as well as at the knowledge areas you have some gaps in.
Press the REVIEW QUESTIONS button, to see where exactly your mistakes were.
There is an explanatory note added for each and every question. Take a look at them, do not doubt taking notes, rewriting, or memorizing all the set phrases, collocations, idioms and phrasal verbs in the best for you way.
Hope you will find this course useful!
Lore delivers value at the intersection of learning, interests and skills.
Access learning options recommended by industry experts, professionals and thought leaders.
Quickly search, select and add learning options to your learning list.
Tell us more about yourself to access the latest learning options, curated just for you.