How to become the entrepreneur you want to be.
Expected learning & outcomes
- Why words are so important.
- Understanding, and applying, the White Rhino Effect.
- Why silence is important - time think and ponder.
- Being careful about the words that you tell yourself.
- How F marks the spot for success.
About this course
Achieving the entrepreneur mindset is about how you act, believe and behave. In this course I cover:
- It all starts at birth. The power of the conscious and the subconscious.
- A lot of thinking and pondering is necessary. Because distractions can lead to ruin
- Be careful what you say and allow into your mind. Words are more powerful than you realise...
- Why aren't there more entrepreneurs? It is easy not to become an entrepreneur.
- Start with wanting to be and do more in life. It is a long and hard road, but well worth it.
- Why the mind is unstoppable. You can achieve anything when you put your mind to it.
- Everything is your fault and success. Everything is your fault and why it is hard to face the truth.
- Some habits worth developing: curiosity, learning, expanding comfort zone and increasing your knowledge.
Course icon created by Creative Stall from Noun Project.