Master the skills you need to get a job as a financial analyst: forecasting, budgets, variance analysis and more
Expected learning & outcomes
- Perform the job duties of an entry level financial analyst at a major corporation
- Students will be able to build a basic financial forecast, annual business plan and prepare common reports typically required in this role
Skills you will learn
Analysis, Budgeting, Compensation, Confidence, Corporate Finance, Finance, Forecasting, Reporting, Training
About this course
*****Updated November 2017*****
Financial Analyst ranks as one of the 100 Best Jobs for 2015 on U.S. News and World Reports Rankings.
With a median starting salary of $55K a year and projected job growth of 16% per year this is one of the most in demand and rewarding careers you can have.
This course's primary objective is to train you to be a financial analyst for a major corporation.
- This course is for anyone who just graduated from college or has some work experience and would like to change careers, I have designed the course to give you confidence to get into a rewarding and exciting career.
- Think of this course as on the job training for a financial analyst. I will teach you the key terminology, essential job duties and how to perform them, as well as the best way to go about your job search.
- The course is structured around the monthly, quarterly and annual job duties you will perform including variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting, annual business plan processes and more!
- Course Materials provided include: PDF training manual, glossary of terms, multiple excel templates, free excel training resources, resume tips and even a sample financial analyst resume. These materials are designed for you to be able to use as a resource on your new job!
- This course is NOT geared towards analysis for investing but rather corporate finance.